Sunday 17 February 2013

How I died for 7 days in Germany. By Dame Patience FAKA Jonathan


                                            The resurrection of FAKA JONATHAN. 




“It was not an easy experience for me,”

'Mrs. Jonathan told the congregation which included senior government officials.' Premium Times NG

"I actually died. I passed out for more than a week. My intestine and tummy were opened.

I am not Lazarus but my experience was similar to his. My doctors said all hope was lost. It was God himself in His infinite mercy that said I will return to Nigeria. God woke me up after seven days. It is the Lord’s doing that I returned alive, When God says yes, nobody can say no. People are always afraid of operation. But in my own case, while my travail lasted, I was begging for it after the third operation because I was going to the theatre every day. It was God who saw me through. I did eight or nine operations within one month. I know that some people somehow leaked the information that I was dead. They are people that I trust and rely on. To them, I was dead and I would never return to the country alive, Some of them even sold my things off. I won’t say everything here. It was not an easy one. The day I came back, I said God I have nothing to say, I offer myself to you. I will be doing things that will touch the lives of the less privilege. God gave me a second chance because I reached there. He knew I had not completed the assignments He gave me that was why I was sent back." Patience FAKA Jonathan

("Dame" Faka is the publicly known wife of Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan. She resides in Abuja the capital city of Nigeria)

1 comment:

  1. ӏf you wish for to improve your еxperiencе just keеρ visiting thіѕ ωeb site аnԁ be updated with the
    latest infоrmatiоn posteԁ here.

    my wеbpаgе; dumpster hire

    ReplyDelete