Tuesday 6 October 2009

Photo Speak! My Nigeria the Beautiful!

Photo Speak! My Nigeria the Beautiful!

In august 2009 I did visit my Country of birth Nigeria and I took some random pictures i and could not help but share random image of that beautiful country with you. Enjoy.

Kayode Ogundamisi



We may be maltreated by Government but we send our children to School.




"Ejika ni Shobu"




"Trafiki Light we dey Obey"







"Agege Buredi"







"Oya wey your Kpa-ti-Kola"








Good Bye to "the Girls" UK









Abuja Blues the "Moon and the Rock".













Sunset On Lagos 3rd mainland bridge.





The "Igi Iroko" Ikare , Akoko North, Ondo State South West Nigeria






"Oga wey your Helmet"




"River Bank".




Nigerian Army "For Country and for God" Lagos


"Sango" (god of thunder) . Lagos Marina


Ikare the Root. Main aproach to Ikare Town.

















1 comment:

  1. I was reading the book Half a rising sun. Felt awful about killing of the Igbo. Wanted to know more about Biafra. I am sure someday the Sun WILL Rise.

    ReplyDelete