Tuesday 9 August 2011

Urgent! World Travel advice To The United Kingdom


World Travel advice.



We advise against all travel to the United Kingdom covering the following areas of Hackney, Peckham ,Ilford, Hastings, Cartford, Croydon, Lewisham, and Islington including Birmingham and Leeds.



We advise against all but essential travel to the remainder of the United Kingdom.



We are trying to liaise with what is left of the United Kingdom government as the Prime Minister and Mayor of London appears to have abdicated. Queen of England?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but
    I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for rookie blog writers? I'd genuinely
    appreciate it.

    Here is my page Bigtits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited many web sites except the audio feature for audio songs present at this site is truly marvelous.


    my weblog www.jnmassage.info

    ReplyDelete